Poem - I celebrate you, my sister


I celebrate you, my sister


A thread of love, a bond so strong,

Between us, dear sister, all life long.

Rakshabandhan's sacred tie,

Symbolizing our love, forever nigh.


In childhood's laughter, tears, and play,

Our bond grew strong, with each passing day.

Through life's journey, ups and downs,

Together we stand, like sisterly crowns.


Your smile brightens my darkest night,

Your guidance lights my path, shining bright.

With every rakhi, I promise anew,

To protect, care, and love you, forever true.


Sister, you're my confidante, friend,

Together our hearts, till the very end.

In your eyes, my reflection shines,

A bond of love, forever divine.


On Rakshabandhan, I pledge once more,

To be your shield, your brother, forever in store.

May our love grow, with each passing year,

A treasure trove, banishing every fear.


Dear sister, you're a blessing rare,

A gift from heaven, beyond compare.

Forever in my heart, you'll stay,

My beloved sister, every single day.


Happy Rakshabandhan, dear sister mine,

May our bond flourish, like a vine.

With love, respect, and gratitude true,

I celebrate you, my sister, anew.


©Gurudatta Dinkar Wakdekar, Mumbai 

Date : 19/08/2024 Time : 1345

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post